Saturday, February 6, 2016

New Blog...

It's coming soon...
WHAT?
I have decided to create a new Darts Blog focused on darts in general and NZ Darts in particular... 
WHY?
I'm creating a new one because I want it to be independent of West City although that is where I play my own darts. I have had feedback from a couple of travelling West City players that my posts had proved fairly popular around the country despite it being a West City blog so I'm thinking why not go out on a limb?
WHEN?
Putting the finishing touches to it now and loading some initial content. I will post here again with a link when it is ready to go.
WTF?
How long I keep it going after launch will be based on a number of factors not least of which is how popular it proves to be - no point in me doing it if only a handful of people read it on a regular basis. Keeping a blog going with regular content can be very time consuming so depending on whats going on in my life will also be another factor.
PLEASE...
IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE PASS IT ON TO OTHER POTENTIALLY INTERESTED DARTS PEOPLE - NOW ! 
LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE THE LEVEL OF INTEREST WILL FEATURE IN ITS CONTINUATION OR NOT :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete